Thursday, October 1, 2009









Let's start with the most important update in the Millward life...Danny Graduated, he is now a Physician Assistant (technically, he does have to pass his board, but I already know he will do great!) He graduated on September 19th at 1pm at the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia. It was all very exciting. Mom, Dad, Dustan, and Jenessa all came out to witness Danny Boy's accomplishment. Thanks again for coming.

After graduation we walked around Philly and then went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse...Danny's choice. He loves their chicken strips. Who goes to a rib place and gets chicken strips??? He enjoyed every bite.

It was a lot of fun, and so exciting. I don't feel any different now that I am a Physician Assistant's wife. I thought I would all of the sudden have a better wardrobe, our vocabulary; not yet, but I am proud of my hubby.

No comments: