Friday, October 2, 2009

My little boy is sick

My little guy does not like to sleep in people's arms, but when you don't feel good rocking with Grandma is the chair is the good life.

Carson is officially sick for the first time in his 7 month life. There is some debate if this is all from his 3rd tooth coming in, but regaurdless he doesn't look, feel, or sound good at all.

It started when Danny's family was here for graduation. He was a little fussy and had a cold. This morning he woke up coughing like crazy, it sounds painful to breath, and he is just not himself.

Now is my chance to put my new super mom powers into action, I will see how it goes.

2 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

wahoo!! go Danny! we thought about you on that saturday as i watched my teenage husband play a couple soccer games :) That little Carson is so dang cute, it is the worst when they are sick! hope all is well and that we can see you guys someday! :)

Kiera said...

I'm sorry to hear he's sick! that's the worst! Hope he feels better soon!