Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Carson Boy




I just think this picture is cute. My little man is 7 1/2 months old. That went so fast. I pretended that Carson could sit up at 5 and 6 months old, but it has really been his 7th month that he can actually sit up by himself without falling over after 5 seconds.

He doesn't crawl or scoot yet but he wants to . He lays on his stomach and gets frustrated or just rolls to what he wants.

I have recently repented of my new 1st time mom ways and I have started being more consistent with feeding him solids. I started on solids (very irregularly) at 4 months. I have still been nursing him every 3-4 hours and only feeding him real food like once a week. For the last 4 days I have nursed him more like every 4-6 hours and he eats all kinds of yummy food. I am still trying to figure it all out. I liked when he would nurse every 3 hours because it was predictable. Now I am not sure when he wants to eat. Is he hungry? Tired? I am working on it. It doesn't help that he is teething and has a cold, we are both all messed up. I am trying.

He now has 2 1/2 teeth. Two on bottom and one coming in one top, it looks like it is almost all the way in. I wish they would all just come at once. Then you could just have 1 long horrible week and it would be done.

He loves to babble, scream, and laugh...a lot of laughing. I love it. His favorite noise is mmmm. He says mamamama and mom all the time. I don't think he actually is saying my name, but I love to hear it anyways.

He wears a size 4 diaper comfortably, but we like to cram him in size 3 to save a buck :)

OH YEAH...He has curls. His hair was looking wavy about a month ago but we were not sure. Now when we get it wet it has some curls in the back. I am still not sure if it is a blessing or a curse for him.

I think those are all the updates I have.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness Beth!! Could that boy get any chubbier? Are you feeding him cream only? How long is he now? He is so cute!!! I love that smile and blue eyes!! I'm sad that you weren't here this week, but CONGRATS! on the big race. Sounds like you did amazing to me!