Thursday, October 1, 2009

MARTHA STEWART

There is Joey. He was the guy that told us when to clap and got us all pumped up. He was great!
After the show we went to Magnolia Bakery. Martha has recommended this bakery in the past. No offense Martha (and the bakery) but it was not good. We got a banana cupcake, with a caramel center and caramel buttercream frosting, coconut cake, and a brown sugar cookie. I was soooo disapointed. I wanted to get back so Jen, Mindy, and Kristin could bake for me.

This is the huge and delicious peice of chicken cesar salad pizza I got for $4 before the show.

Kristin, Mindy, Me, Jenessa, and Jen posing with Martha.
WE WENT TO THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW IN NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!

It was so much fun. Dustan, Jenessa, and some girly friends from the ward made a trip (my 2nd one of the week) to be part of the audience. It was great. The show itself was a little weird. It was Micheal Moore and a financial advisor. No giveaways, not really any great food or crafts, but I LOVED IT!!!

Out of the 6 of us that went 3 (not me) were choosen to ask Micheal a question. Only one- Mindy, the red head- ended up asking. The biggest disappointment was I was never on TV, but I did sit in the 2nd row with Kristin- the asian- it was great.

After the show we went bakery hopping. Magnolia was not great, but Ferraros in Little Italy was pretty fancy and yummy.

I want to get all the girls together and go to another show and spend the day in New York.

2 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Beth - you were on! I know I saw your face (at least part of it) for a split second. I have it recorded - we can watch it. And, I'm so up for another day in NY. Have you heard from the show?