Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wicked on BROADWAY

I can't believe we are here!!!
It is almost show time...

Right before we go into the show. There was some cool scenery behind us, but the lady we asked must not of understood that is what we are wanting a picture of.
Getting on the ferry to head home. The show was amazing, and the pizza afterward was great too. We missed our little boy. This was the longest we have ever left him.

Wednesday, September 9th was another great day for the Millwards. We dropped Carson off at our dear friend Crystal's at 9am and headed to Staten Island, New York to catch the ferry into Manhattan. Danny and I have both been wanting to see Wicked for a long time and we were finally going. We got tickets on Ebay and headed to the 2pm show.

We were definatly not disappointed!! We sat 6 seats from the stage and loved every minute of it.

I am excited to go back West (because it is best afterall) but it is so cool living 1 1/2 hours from New York City. I am so glad we came out here and got to do all of this fun stuff. I am even happier that my hubby is so great and will go on these adventures with me.

2 comments:

Courtney Ekman said...

Sounds like fun!!!! I never thought about catching a matinee before... I may have to copy you!

Kiera said...

I'm so jealous, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!