Sunday, March 13, 2011

My little Paige is blessed

Paige was blessed on February 13th (my favorite number). We wanted to do it at home, but they like it done in the church buildings apparently so we blessed her in sacrament meeting. Danny did a wonderful job. I took notes of the blessing. A few days later I was cleaning out my diaper bag and saw this scrap paper with random notes on it. So trying to be clean and organized I throw it away. I was so mad when I realized they were the notes from her blessing :( I remember the main points.
The dress she is wearing is my blessing dress. My grandma Kinzig (mom's mom) made it for me.
Three generations of goodness. Shirley Jean, Bethany Lynn, and Paige Elizabeth
We love Grammy and Gramps!
We also love Grandma, Grandpa, DeAnna, and Derek...thanks for coming everyone.
Our little family. Carson is my little wild child with basset-hound eyes and vampire teeth, and Paige is my mellow sweet thing with big chubby cheeks. I just love those kids

1 comment:

Millward Family said...

She is such a beauty!!! Thanks for posting some pictures! I love your car cake! Way stinkin awesome!!!! I haven't used fondant yet---I need to try it out sometime. We got your birth announcement. The pictures of Paige are so perfect! I love them!!!