Saturday, March 26, 2011

My little (big) 2 month old

This is a common morning routine. I feed Paige and sit her up on the couch. Immediately after I sit her down Carson comes and loves on his baby. Yes, he is 2 and still has a binky. He LOVES it. I have tried to break him of it (halfheartedly) but Danny encourages the binky sucking.
Who's face is that? We cannot decide who she looks like. I think her checks are so big, we can't actually see what her face looks like. Right now she is more of an Asian/Navajo mix.
Look at those legs. And her size 3 diaper :)
Paige had her 8 week check up on the 24th. A pediatrician only comes to Blanding once a month from Salt Lake. The rest of the time the family doctors do peds, ENT, OB/GYN....pretty much everything. We like our kids to see the peds when they come (since Danny refuses to see them). She is growing fast. Stats:

Weight: 14 lbs. 12 oz (96th percentile)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (36th percentile)

For anyone who remembers Carson at this age you will recall that he was very large. Paige is 2 inches shorter and 8 ounces heavier than Carson. What a chub!I love this dress! It is a size 6-9 month. It is a little snug already. I didn't get it out until Sunday because who knew she was that size already??

She is as healthy as a horse and sweet as can be. She is a great eater (obviously) and a wonderful sleeper, especially during the day. At night she has been doing pretty well. The other night she slept from 10-5!!! I was excited. If I feed her around 8 sometimes she is just too tired to wake up for me to feed her again before I go to bed. So she will wake up at 1 and 4 or 5. I am not too happy those nights but she is pretty fast.

Danny says I am obsessed with her, but I just realize how fast they grow up. Carson is talking more, and has an opinion about everything. He is not a baby anymore; it is great and sad at the same time.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You have such cute kids! Don't worry, Jonas still has a binkie at nights and naps. I tried once to wean him of it, but it backfired on me and I'm scared to try again anytime soon. And Carson running away is a scary story that I have nightmares about! I'm glad you found him safe and sound!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, look at that baby! Those cheeks and those thighs! Love it!