Saturday, February 12, 2011

My poor ugly baby...

Here she is now....so so cute. But she didn't start out that way. Prepare yourself, she is alive
Yikes. She got beat up on the way out

This is Paige about 10 hours after she was born. Looking better-ish
When she was first born I was kind of shaky so I didn't hold her. They cleaned her up and brought her back to me and all I saw was a purple face. She wasn't crying and I really didn't think she was breathing. I told Danny to give her back to the nurse. He said she was breathing but I didn't believe him. He handed her back to the nurse and she got her crying again. She was a frightening site. But we love her.

5 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

I've never seen a baby that purple. She is the most beautiful and perfect purple baby ever I bet. I bet there never was a cuter more purpler baby in the whole ever. Mommy of two huh Bethany! Good job!

Rachel Schanz said...

oh man, those pictures make my feel so bad for her poor little face :( but she is so beautiful!! two kids is a work out but you are Super Mom! :)

Kirsten said...

Wow, she was really purple! I'm glad she was/is okay! She is super cute though!

Oh and when I showed Brandon the first picture, he immediately said that she looked Asian...?

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! Your poor baby girl! I'm glad she recovered so quickly. She's beautiful!

Megan said...

woah! That's crazy! Glad she's ok now. I still can't believe that you have TWO kids! Crazy. You headed to north to P-town anytime soon?