Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Pictures

Paige had her 2 week appointment today. She weighs 10.5 pounds. what a chunk.
Carson was sharing his toys with his sister.
Please ignore the mess...focus on the 2 kiddos getting their diapers changed. Two kids in 23 months=a ton of diapers. I have to potty train Carson, but the kid can't even talk yet, it just seems like if you can't talk you should still be wearing a diaper

Paige's first bottle (of pumped milk). Can you see how dark that stuff is? Seriously, it was the color of cheddar cheese and just about as think. Poor kid has to chew her milk.

6 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

so beautiful, I have to say she does look a bit like an eskimo :) I love her dark hair and chubby cheeks!! I just want to squish them!! :) Nice work Beth and Danny!

French Family said...

Beth- what a doll little miss Paige is! You have such a cute family - who would have thought? Just kiding! I love you and your little family oh so much!!! Two kiddos is definitely not as easy as 1 but you are the one and only Bethany Lynn Powell-Millward and you can do all things with easy so be calm and carry on! Much Love!!!

songbird studios said...

love, love, love!!! oooo, she's so pretty. kind of jealous, i will admit. although, i'm a little worried about producing a female, what if she comes out husky football playerish like my boys? not okay. i may be weird, but 2 was actually better for me than one. you're just so busy, you don't have time to think about anything else! love you, call if you're going crazy.

songbird studios said...

the songbird is me, by the way, katie riding gibbs.

Mindy said...

SOo cute Beth. Aren't girls the best. But I am totally enjoying my boy now. Have fun. Put a huge boy that is pink on little Paige for me.

Natali Jolley said...

So yummy and gorgeous. I mean...the baby is pretty cute too. But, you Bethany, are yummy and gorgeous!