Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paige Elizabeth Millward is born!

Ready to have the baby in my fancy gown. Just have to wait for the Dr. to come and break my water
After a very fast labor and delivery, there she is...my VERY purple girl. When Danny handed her to me I really didn't think she was breathing, it was frightening. She was turned sideways and they said she came out so fast and having to turn her just bruised her entire face. We have some really hideous pictures of her purple face, but I don't know if we should share those. I will post the cute ones first so you fall in love with her, then post the bad ones.Here is Carson meeting his little sister. He loved her! The first thing he did was gasp and then point out her eyes and nose.




3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Kirsten said...

Yeah! An update! Keep them coming!! She's cute as far as I can tell, get some more recent pictures up! Oh and I don't know your part of Utah at all so is Moab anywhere remotely close to you guys? Love ya!

Kirsten

The Gibbs said...

where are the rest?!?!?! i NEED them!!! how are you? how is 2? i need to call you. miss you much.