Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paige at 3 months

There is my little 3 month old lady. Oh boy I love this baby.
Paigey pie is all smiles all the time. She loves to eat, sleep, and smile. She has been sleeping pretty well at night. Usually up once. I guess that is great, but wouldn't 0 times at night be better?
I obviously love these pants. She is growing so fast, I have to put her in my favorites as much as possible. She weighs 17 pounds now!
What a happy girl! She can't contain herself when she sees or hears her Daddy. Both of my kids are crazy about Danny boy. I do all the work and he gets all the glory :)

3 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

I'm really glad your 3 month old, weighs the same as my 15 month old

Rebecca said...

Oh my heck Beth-she is so stinkin' cute, I want to eat her cheeks! How can your Mom stand to be away from those kids?

Mal said...

She is so dang cute! And I love her Easter dress!