Thursday, May 26, 2011

Check out my kitchen....A work in progress

It's gonna be good
Here are the granite men working on our kitchen.  It was a frustrating day of waiting and waiting and waiting.  They finally came and had the counters in and done in less than an hour.  We went with Verde Peacock.  I love it! 

Countertop in....cabinets, lighting, floor, paint, backsplash...........ahhhhhhhhhh tons of stuff to come.



Rod, Marie, and Liddie came last weekend and helped us put in our upper cabinets.  Everything was going great until the last cabinet.  It is 2 inches too big :(  so annoying.  I just want it to be done.  If we lived in a real town, I would go to Home Depot and get the right size cabinet.  Since we live in the middle of nowhere I have to drive 3 hours to the closest Home Depot.  We will stop by Grand Junction on our way to Vernal Memorial Day weekend and get the last cabinet. 

Once we have that in, we will be doing the lighting, back splash and floor.  Oh yeah, I have to get the new black appliances too.  It doesn't feel like it, but eventually this will be done!!!