Tuesday, May 31, 2011

he needs BOY friends


Carson and Olivia are the best of friends (until one of them takes a toy that the other one didn't feel like sharing at the moment :)  It is so fun to have a friend right next door.  The only problem is that Olivia ("ivia" as Carson calls her) is a very girly girly girl.  I don't think I have seen her in pants, without a skirt or dress over it, this year. 

A few weeks ago Carson was playing at her house and Tiawna called and said there was something I should see.  I went over and found my little boy dressed as a princess.  Tiawna said that Carson and Olivia were downstairs and were all of the sudden quiet.  She went down to find Olivia dressing Carson up. 

All of Carson's friends and cousins are GIRLS.  It is amazing that Carson still turns everything into weapons, loves football and baseball, plays with cars every second, and lives to see "plane skies" and garbage trucks.  Danny makes it is personal mission to be a very manly influence in his life :)

2 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

This is just awesome :)

Mindy said...

I am afraid that my Porter is not far behind Carson in the way of dressups. Soo cute. I love seeing your cute chubby kids. They could eat mine for breakfast :) We miss you guys!