Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Beach Days


We have gone to the beach, or the "shore" as they say out here, two times in the last week. Danny boy is half dolphin and has serious withdrawals if I keep him away from the water too long. We went last week with some friends from the ward and spent a great day on the white sand and in the warm water. Then we went again yesterday. This side of the country is sick. It cost $8.00 PER PERSON to go on the beach. It is un-American if you ask me. But it is free after 4pm. So we got there around 5 and stayed until 8. It was great. Danny swam the whole time while me, Carson, Jen and Jenny (plus the 2 little ones hung out on the beach). Thanks to the girl I got to spend some time in the water too.

Thanks for taking care of the boy.

3 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

Seriously?? On the Today Show? only a few more weeks for danny right?? celebrate!!

ajoachim said...

You may not miss the admission cost, but you'll miss the warm Atlantic Ocean. :)

Allen Family said...

I'm so jealous right now. I can't believe that you got to go to the Today Show. I'm a little sad that I wasn't watching. I watch almost everyday. Your little guy is getting so big and what a cutie.