Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a big boy


I seriously can't believe how much this kid changes everyday. Within the last few weeks, he has gotten better at lying on his tummy (he used to freak out every time), he is sitting in the exersaucer, the bumbo, and all by himself on his bottom for a few seconds. He grabs his toys, put everything in his mouth and says please and thank you...oh wait.




For about a month my goal has been to put him on his tummy everyday. I think I have done it maybe 4 times. I blame myself for his lack of rolling over. But I don't really want him to move. I love putting him down and knowing that he will be in the exact same spot when I get back. He is 4 months tomorrow so this time I am serious. I am going to start putting him on his tummy EVERYDAY (unless he does not want to :). What kid wouldn't want to lay on a surf board tummy mat?

3 comments:

ajoachim said...

Allie's sure going to miss her new friend. I can't imagine what he'll look like in a month. Have a great trip.

Allen Family said...

It's ok if you don't put him on his tummy. I don't think my daughter stayed on the floor long enough unless her brother was sleeping. It is really hard to leave a baby for prey when you know the big brother is just going attack her. My daughter just started crawling at 9 months. Your doing great!

Tricia said...

Hey cousins!!! It was great to see you in St.George! Carson is sooo cute! Beth you crack me up. Danny found a great girl! I love talking to you. Love you guys!