Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny (Round II)


Danny's birthday is May 1st, as we all know. I was going to get his phone fixed for $120 for his very expensive birthday present. When we went to pick up his phone it was FREE. I thought, "great we saved some money!" Danny thought, "great, what are you going to get me now?" I hadn't gotten him anything, and Danny commented on me fizzling. I am no fizzler! While he was at work I made him a HOMEMADE chocolate cake, very fancy, and I got him the best present ever (according to Danny). I went to the local coin store and haggled with the nice man. I bought every barber dime he had, 23 total. That Danny boy has looked at those coins at least 3 times a day since he got them, and this was a few weeks ago he got them. He is a great hubby. I should throw him a birthday party every month. I can't get him coins every month. Poor Carson has had to look at those things every time Danny does.

1 comment:

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

How did I miss out on that cake?!