Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Williamsburg







We were busy busy this month. We went to Williamsburg, Virginia for 2 nights. We actually did that before Gettysburg. It was really fun. Carson did great in the car. He slept all the way to D.C, I fed him and he went back to sleep until we got there. It took about 5 1/2 hours. We stayed at the good old Travelodge. We walked around Colonial Williamsburg, went to Jamestown, Yorktown, and took the ferry to Surry. It was Carson's and Danny's first time on a ferry. I liked it there more than Danny. Carson slept great in the good old pack n play. I am starting to get depressed by the lack of pictures we have with the 3 of us. I think in the 3 months Carson has been out of the womb we have like 7 pictures. We have 1 from our trip to Williamsburg.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That's great Carson slept so much on the drive! I totally know what you mean about the lack of pictures with the 3 of you together - I could probably count on two hands the number of pictures the 3 of us have together.

Rachel Schanz said...

I want to know how you get your pictures like that, I like it.

Rebecca said...

That baby Carson is too cute!! I want to hold him and nuzzle his fat cheeks! You'll have to resort to asking total strangers to take your picture, or do the hold the camera out and all squish in thing! Hope we can see him before he starts college! Love to you all