Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ApRiL fOoLs

For dinner we went to Kari and Mark's house. We made sesame chicken...delicious, and for dessert we had "mashed potatoes and peas and carrots" cupcakes. I also filled up some glasses with jello and put a straw in it, then let them set up. It looked like juice but when you went to take a drink it wouldn't come out. Carson didn't get it. He mostly got mad. Non of the girls got it either except their oldest Ashlyn (7 and not in the picture). She thought it was funny.

Carson enjoyed those cupcakes!

We had a fun April Fools this year. Danny had to work and I thought I had the funniest trick to play on him. Danny NEVER does woman health exams...he refuses. So I called the clinic and made an appointment for my neighbor Stephanie. When Danny saw it he laughed, but knew it was a joke right away.....darn it. It turns out Steph's husband didn't really see the humor in my joke either :) Sorry Justin.

No comments: