Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Reunion- Astoria Oregon

A few of us went to Pig n' Pancake for breakfast and then walked around Seaside

Carson and I went to family reunion over the 4th of July weekend. Danny couldn't get time off work. My family is starting to think he doesn't really exist. Maybe next year he will make it... It was really fun. We stayed in Oregon a total of 10 days. We enjoyed 4 warm sunny days on the beach for reunion!!!! I don't think the Oregon coast has ever been nice that many days in a row. It was so fun to see all of our family. We watch fire works on the beach and had a bon fire.



My niece Molly and I built an award winning sand castle at the Powell Family Sand Castle Building Contest. We won the prize for "Best Protected Castle." Molly was so excited and surprised that we won something. It was awfully cute.

No comments: