Thursday, July 23, 2009

ChUcK E. ChEeSe'S

I realize I have been doing like 10 posts a day. I was a month behind and I had to catch up. Plus Carson is getting 2 bottom teeth in at the moment. I think this experience is more painful for me than for him. The kid doesn't sleep all day or at night, and he cries unless being fed of held. AHHH! I am not a good enough mom to put up with this. Plus he is normally so wonderful and mellow that it is really killing me. I adore him, and I love being a mom, but this has inspired me to double up on my birth control:) So as he cries in his bed, because he hasn't sleep in 8 hours, I huddle in the corner with the computer and play catch up. Does that make me a bad person?Anyways...

Before Carson went crazy, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's...where a kid and be a kid. Thank you Troy Wilde for the most exciting day of my life. 24 years old and I finally went to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time!!!! It was awesome. We went last Saturday, which happened to be Carson's 5 month birthday. Danny, Carson, Troy, Landon, and myself went and played all the games for the morning. We will defiantly be regulars and some day we might be able to get the ski ball bonus tickets.

4 comments:

Allen Family said...

Your not a bad person. I have done the same thing if that makes you feel any better.

Something that has helped me when my kids have teethed, is Teething Tablets. I have never been able to find them in Wal-mart but I have found them at Wal-greens. Good luck!

Rachel Schanz said...

hey, we've used those tablets too, i found them at Fred Meyer. or the baby orajel, or anything cold, megan would gum an otterpop or a cold cloth. yea for teeth :)

The Gibbs said...

hey, where do you live now? are you still in pennsylvania? cuz i have this weird thought swimming around that maybe you were moving to st. george for part of rotations? i'm coming to see you if you're there or will be. i'm an hour and a half away!

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

I'm glad you had so much fun with my family! All of your pictures are so cute! I particularly love the one of the boys in their hats!