Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Real Halloween

The Surfing family....It was so windy. My surf board kept hitting me in the face. I ended up taking in off and I just had a rash guard and swim trunks on. Since we live in Utah and Halloween was on Sunday, we did our trick-or-treating (with the rest of Blanding) on Saturday
We went to a dinner party on Friday night so our little shark was left at home
Carson was sooooooooooo excited when we left to go trick-or-treating. He is my kid...he was running from door to door, laughing and knocking on every door. He can't so much talk, but he tried to say trick-or-treat. He is good at saying "thank you" so we got him to say that. He liked to hold onto his candy so they would give him a piece that he would hold onto and then when we got to the next house we would put the old candy in his bag and he would get a new one.
We started around 5 and went until 8, then Danny made us come home and put Carson to bed. I wasn't satisfied with the amount of candy I had gotten (kids slow you down) so I went back out and found the neighbor kids...I love the IVINS...and we cleaned up the town until 9:15ish.

1 comment:

The Gibbs said...

you are hilarious. did you have your own bag? are you allowed to do that?