Sunday, August 22, 2010

A wonderful trip to the beach!

Here is the house that Danny rented in Oregon for a wonderful week at the beach for me and him. We just had the top part, which was more than enough room. We were in Oregon for some weddings and a baptism and Danny boy took me off for a late mother's day trip to Cannon Beach.
We were there Monday-Thursday alone and we decided to invite the family up for the last night. Sam, Molly, Lilly, and Carson stayed the night. It was so fun to have Carson at the beach with us.

Carson boy loved the sand, and running from the waves. He is almost 18 months old...so big
Here we are...the love birds. I am 15 weeks pregnant and showing. It really was sooooo fun to go away with Danny for a few days. Turns out we still like each other :)

We did so much while we were at the beach. We had a day at the spa and it was AMAZING. I got a facial, body scrub, foot massage, and we had an hour long couples massage.
The next day we went on a horse back ride . Danny had a dream of riding horses, nice and slow, on the beach. They gave poor Danny the fattest horse I have ever seen. He was struggling to sit on that thing. It was so fun, but it turns out those horses don't go slow. As soon as they got in the hard sand those stinking horses took off. This was the 2nd time in Danny's life he had been on a horse, and I am pregnant (although I certified on the paper work that I wasn't) so we were hurting. It was so funny, but we loved it.
We also went to the Tillamook cheese factory, a light house, we watched candy being made, and we ate at a lot of resturants (our favorite was Pig n' Pancake)
THANK YOU SO MUCH DANNY....I LOVED OUR TRIP!!!




No comments: