Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is new???

I have done a horrible job on keeping all of you interested readers updated :) Danny took all of the pictures off the computer and we have been moving so the external hard drive was packed, and now it is unpacked, but it is all the way in the other room. You can see my dilemma.

I feel like I can't post without pictures, but here I go. So what is new with us? Lets start in November....

-We went to Vernal and had Thanksgiving with my sister's family. My parents, Jodie, and Joey came also. It was a big party

-We stayed in the Millward's basement for a couple months while Danny was getting a job. It is always fun at their house. They were so helpful with Carson-tito. I always say I want my own place, but it is sad to leave.

-Danny and I went to several interviews. It was a little stressful but also really fun. It was nice to see some of the country and stay in a few nice hotels. When we went to Washington we left Carson at home with Grandma. It was so sad leaving him, but he was in good hands.

-We had a wonderful Christmas with the ENTIRE Millward family. Me and the sisters made up a great dance, I will have to post the video. We got a lot of great presents and Carson had a wonderful 1st Christmas! I will post pictures.

-WE CHOSE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-On January 2nd, we moved to Blanding Utah. It is a small town in the middle of nowhere. It is in the Southeast corner of Utah, surrounded by Indian Reservations. There are 3000 people in town, 8 wards, and 2 stakes.

-I had my 25th birthday on January 9th. We drove to our closest Walmart (80 miles away) and had dinner at Denny's to celebrate.

-Carson pulls himself up to standing, crawls on his hands and knees, says mama and dada, eats everything, usually sleeps from 7pm-7am (usually), feeds himself with his hands and a spoon, and has recently become a MAJOR daddy's boy.

That is a very wordy update, even if you don't read it, at least I have written it down.

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!

-

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Welcome back to the Western side of the US. I'm sorry to hear that you are in a small town, but just think of all the people and friends you will meet. Hope you are doing good.

Rebecca said...

I love the update, but yes, I do miss the pictures. That's great that Danny is a working man-now you can start living the good life! And 3000 people doesn't sound that small-it's twice the size of Clatskanie! Woo Hoo

The Gibbs said...

WHAT?!?! you are in BLANDING, UTAH?!?! didn't even know that was an option. i must say that it absolutely warms my heart that your are in utah. how far are you from st. george? i'm so grateful for the update...i need to call you. hope things are settling in. love you always.